– Submitting transfer applications from the College of Applied Education to undergraduate programs.
The Deanship of Admission and Registration announces the start of the period for submitting transfer applications from the College of Applied Education to undergraduate programs in other colleges, during the period from 13 to 16 September 2021, provided that one of the following cases is met:
- Passing the first semester of the Associate Diploma Program with a GPA of no less than 3.0, provided that 12 credit hours are achieved.
- Passing two semesters with a GPA of no less than 2.5, provided that 24 credit hours are achieved.
- Passing the Associate Diploma Program Successfully with a GPA of no less than 2.33 out of 4.00.
How to apply:
- For students (to whom one of the first or second cases applies), the application is made electronically through the SIS system according to the following steps:
- Log in to the Student Information System website (uob.edu.bh) by entering the student ID number and password.
- Click on (Menu), select (My Request) and then select (Transfer) then choose the type of transfer (Diploma to BSC Transfer).
- Write the reason of transfer, then select (Add Request).
- Click on (Add New) button, then choose the college and specialization you want to transfer to, then press (Save).
- Click on (Pay Online) and the system will automatically transfer you to the Information & eGovernment Authority website to settle the payment.
- You can print a (Receipt) after the completion of the transfer request to use it when needed by clicking on (Receipt Report) button.
- As for graduate students (to whom the third case applies), the application shall by through contacting the Student Service Center 16633366 or through email email@example.com