1. During the submission of applications, previously uploaded photos of the new students to the Information and e-Government Authority website will be checked and informal photos will be excluded.
2. For excluded photos: The student will be contacted – by e-mail or SMS – to re-upload the photo through the application website at the Information and e-Government Authority or by sending it via the email designated for such matter.
3. University ID cards for accepted students will be printed after the students’ admission to the University have been confirmed.
4. A special code will be assigned for each university ID card (magnetic card).
5. The date to receive the university ID card will be announced via text messages (SMS), on several days and according to the colleges.
6. Students will receive their university cards in person, according to the day allotted to their college, and the date of receipt is entered into the Student Information Management System.