- Log on to the University’s website uob.edu.bh.
- Enter the university ID number in the username field and the personal number in the password field.
- Steps to confirm the acceptance will appear to you as follows:
First Step: View the student’s pledge, verify the student’s personal number and name, access the university’s rules and regulations link. If you are a student with a disability, please specify the type of disability or choose “other” for the rest of the students.
Second Step: View the acceptance letter and the program you have been admitted to, view the study duration of the introductory program, and view some important instructions.
Third Step: View tuition fee payment instructions.
- Students with Scholarships
They can print the acceptance letter through the website and submit it to the entity providing the scholarship.
- Students who were not accepted
After entering the University’s website, a message will show stating that according to the University’s rules and regulations, you are not allowed to enroll in the University of Bahrain.